Wednesday 26 October 2011

Durian Dreamer...

As I lay on my bed today, I had a flash image of something I've been craving for sometime now lol (Can't wait to be home huhuuhuhuhu..) It's stinky, it's so delicious and unbearable to resist (at least it apply to me lol). DURIAN!!!!....Over the years my family and I have enjoyed this fruit sometimes annually and sometimes twice a year since we have our own durian orchard. It's a blessing since everyone in the family are nuts about the fruit. But sadly, we have to fought with few of our neighbors because some of them (the silly and notty ones) will somehow trespassed into the orchard area and steal Durians in the pitch black of midnight. In the early morning we ended up with nothing or if we lucky enough will have the new ones that have dropped that morning. My dad decided to built a high fence divider to control the problem from getting worst. Here are a few picture that have been taken over the year that surrounds the Durian addictions. Have fun :D
Fresh from the orchard :D

Durian Flesh ohhh yummy

Jam in the making

Extra Durian flesh will be stored in the fridge.

Durian Tart!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment