Monday 24 October 2011

Family Favorite's

Whenever we got family gathering or celebrate something like Hari Raya or Kenduri Arwah, my mom will be the most busy person in the household hahahhahaa.....She have to choose what dishes to prepare for the event. Most likely, many of the dishes themselves have their own fans that sometimes requested again and again and again. I would dare say that my mom's cooking is the best (yeah...most of you would say the same thing about your mom) but I'm not saying it because I'm her daughter but many people have given so many positive comments about her dishes. My dad's friend, Uncle Lee, always came to Hari Raya visit looking for my mom's Beriani Rice+Rendang. He would try to keep his belly not full (because before came to our house, he will visit some of his friends house on the way to ours) and would eat my mom's Beriani Rice+Rendang with smile of satisfaction on his face. So, without further a due let's see what's my family favorite dishes shall we?

Nasi Beriani @ Beriani Rice
Daging Masak Prune @ Beef slow cooked in prune gravy
Daging Masak Kari @ Beef Curry
Daging Opor @ Beef Opor 


Ayam Rendang @ Chicken Rendang
Ayam Masak Kurma @ Chicken Korma
Ikan Kering Talang Sambal Pedas @ Salted fish cubes with spicy sambal
Daging Masak Kicap @ Beef with spicy soy sauce
Ikan Sweet & Sour @ Sweet & Sour fish

0 comments:

Post a Comment