Saturday 22 October 2011

Tarts Ohh Tarts

I'm making these loveable tarts when I tried to savage my leftover Portuguese Tart filling that I stored in the fridge. I was thinking that, hey maybe this could work. So, I search the net for the tart crust recipe and start to jumble up at the kitchen. I must say that I'm a bit furious about the outcome of the tart since the Portuguese Tart that I made before not came out as good as I expected (I fail to do the pastry crust lol). Then, I carefully place the tarts into the oven and pray that it'll came out ok. Dug...dag...dug...dag.... Alhamdulillah after 30-40mins baking away in the oven, these what I got as a result 
Just came out from the oven

Aren't they delightful?

Ready to eat!!!

Pretty Savvy ey :D For a first timer on egg tarts en devour, I'm pretty pround of myself lol. My mom and my sister(especially her) love the tarts. Looking forward to do more trial and error on other filling in the future. Tarts Ooh Tarts.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment