Sunday 23 October 2011

Say Cheese!

There are so many recipes that used cheese as the main ingredient these days. In my household, everyone loves cheese whether in savory dishes, desserts or even as a snacks. One day, I've an urge to try cheesecake recipe. Beforehand, my sister have occasionally make for us the non-bake version cheesecake. Her favorites is Oreo Cheesecake. I'm going to try another method of creating a cheesecake that is by baking it. It's quite unnerving since I never tried the bake method before. But I follow with my gut and continue with execution lol. In my first attempt in cheese baking I choose the Marble Cheesecake.After carefully following every steps of the baking process, finally my pre-done cheesecake are ready for the oven steam bath or a technique they called "Bain-Marie". After few minutes baking in the oven, it's time to switch off the oven and I saw the glimpse of victory hahahhaaa.... I still can't take out the cheesecake from the oven yet. It's to make sure that the cheesecake doesn't burst and collapse due to the change of temperature. I have to let it rest for a few more minutes in the oven so that it can gradually set the cheesecake with the oven temperature. This is the result from the first try....

Since I proudly passed the first recipe, I can't wait to try a new one. This time around I try the Brownies Durian Cheesecake. Inilah hasilnya..........

Hopefully, in the future I'll be able to try more cheesecake recipes and techniques. See you in the next entry....Have a great weekend!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment