Saturday 22 October 2011

Going Vegan with the Rabbit?

I've been trying to search around the net guilt-free cake that not only healthy but also delicious. Then, I stumble upon a "never tried recipe"(since the name kinda offset the mood of eating itself lol). It's CARROT CAKE. See....I told you :D I saw your face crinkle with uncertainty hahhahahaa.... I have the same first impression with the cake. But still, I've studied the ingredients and the steps to prepare the cake and actually it's not so hard to do :D So, I brave myself and tried the recipe with an open heart and mind hoping that this is not a one of my disaster recipe :D When the cake is in the oven baking vigorously, the aroma of the cake perfumed the whole kitchen. Oh my... it was so delicious (can you imagine that even the smell of it already making u hungry, wait till you sunk you teeth in it lol...IMAGINABLE!!!!). Here are some of the shots of the cake....
The first row of the cake already gone :D
With creme cheese topping and drizzle of chunky toasted  walnuts bits
A big slice for the adventurous chef :D


When the cake was cool enough to put the creme cheese topping on, my fellow QC member (Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother) jump to the flavor test. I have to impress my dad since he is not a cake person. Surprisingly, my dad like it a lot and even take second lol. I guess going vegan for this cake are worth it. A wise words from me.....Don't Judge a Cake by It's Name lol..... Have a great week everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment